Make it all about food!
There is so much more to food than just eating it. The village of Laitikkala is populated by exceptionally many great culinary artesans. Smoked meat and sausages of Katajan Liha, cheeses, yoghurt and butter from Heikkilä diary farm, berries and vegetables from Suttinen, wines of Rönnvik vineyard and Berit S Kukko’s freshly baked bread are our locally produces we are so proud of. After the tour, you are equipped with victuals fit for kings.
Culinary tour of the village
- Duration: 3 hours
- Location: Villa Hepolahti and 2 local farms in village Laitikkala
- Group size: 5-15 persons
- Price: 400 €/group (incl. VAT 14/24 %)
- Price includes: approximately 5 kilometers length trip by walking to 2 different farms, guided trip, farm presentations, taste samples
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Availability: June-September, depending on growing and harvesting season