A meeting package or an event is deemed reserved when Ohjelmapalvelu Huwitus (service provider company name) receives a notification of a reservation via email or in oral form.
A meeting package is reserved for a total price that will include services mutually agreed upon.
Please provide a program of the event a week before, including the following:
- Number of participants, and a list of guests staying in each room when applicable
- Timetable, menu choices, times of the meals, any special diet needs
- Name of the person responsible for the event
- Any requests you may have
The final number of participants must be confirmed five (5) days before the event. Invoicing will then be done according to this confirmed number, or the number of those attending the event, whichever is higher.
Client shall protect Villa Hepolahti against any damages to the premises or furnishings. Client shall be responsible for damages caused by Client or its representative (or its guest) to the property, furnishings or equipment. Client shall follow all instructions given by Villa Hepolahti staff regarding the use of the property, appliances and furnishings.
Client does not have the right to grant or assign any of the premises or equipment belonging to Villa Hepolahti to any third party.
When Client cancels their booking on premises, meeting service or event service, Ohjelmapalvelu Huwitus has the right to to invoice Client as follows:
- Booking cancelled more than 40 days before the event: no charge.
- Booking cancelled 40 – 21 days before the event: 50% of the total booking price of the event.
- Booking cancelled 20 – 0 days before the event: 100% of the total booking price of the event.