A guide will lead you and your group from Villa Hepolahti to the beautiful river Kyllönjoki, then heading for one of the islands on the lake or the nearby Rönnvik vineyard for a coffee break or a sip of wine.
The route is quite protected from wind and waves, and therefore suitable for beginners, too. There is so much to see on the river Kyllönjoki, with another interesting view around each corner, while at its two ends Lake Pintele and Lake Ilmoilanselkä have a lot more to offer.
The trip will start with an introduction and basic instructions given by the guide. Guests are free to choose between more stable touring canoes and kayaks.
A canoe trip is perfectly suited for families as well as groups of friends, and a trip can also be arranged anywhere in the southern part of Finland, on request.
Villa Hepolahti paddling trip
- Duration: The basic trip without snack break; 2 hours
- Location: From Hepolahti to the lakes Pintele/Ilmoilanselkä and the river Kyllönjoki. The trip is available also on other lakes and rivers. Please ask an offer!
- Price: In Hepolahti meeting package; 250 €/group + 20 €/person (incl. VAT 10 %)
- Price includes: Paddling equipment (life jackets, waterproof bags), safety instructions, guided paddling
- Group sizes: Minimum 4 persons
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Availability: May-October
- Options: Snack, one-way paddling to Rönnvik vineyard and tax transportation back to Hepolahti