Drill a hole and fish away!
Ice fishing is an exotic part of the Finnish winter wonderland. At Villa Hepolahti we know how to make it as easy as possible for you, while keeping it exciting. Our fishing guide will assist and instruct you with the equipment and technique, and you are set to go after that first fish! There are excellent spots for catching fish very close to Villa Hepolahti so you will not have to walk long to get there.
Ice fishing is an activity well-suited for families as well as groups of friends, and it can be arranged anywhere in the southern part of Finland, on request.
Ice fishing in Villa Hepolahti
- Duration: 2 hours or as agreement
- Location: Hepolahti and Pintele
- Price: In meeting package 250 €/group + 20 €/person (incl. VAT)
- Price includes: Fishing equipment, guide
- Group sizes: min. 4 persons
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Availability: In normal winter season from December to March
- Optional: Picnic lunch